Well, the afternoon of watching movies didn't happen as I slept after lunch (homemade bacon cheeseburgers) until dinner.
I'm really not feeling well at all, my head is pounding and my neck hurts like heck from whiplash, my voice still hasn't come back and I generally feel like crap all over.
Why can't I be ill next week or some other time? I feel like I'm dying, slowly, at times it's hard to breathe :\ myriam's mum wants take me to the doctors tomorrow if I'm not feeling better, I really don't want to go.
Dinner, cooked by Myriam was nice, it was chicken a la king with rice and carrots. I keep getting told off for talking and it's really frustrating, because I then get asked loads of questions for which answers are expected.
Most of the time it feels like I'm going to gag or something unless I'm drinking or eating something which is annoying. I can't believe that I'll be home in a few days and I'm this sick so I can't enjoy my last couple of days here... Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment